To be honest, when I first learned to play the guitar I never took a course or something of that sort, everything was self-taught, seeking information on internet and practicing hours, I found many pages that showed you the chords or tabs from various songs.
I started looking for pure Radiohead songs since I was a fan of music in those days, so I was learning, browsing and finding online guitar courses with all sorts of information; however I never got a course that had everything I needed.
Also remember that in those times the online guitar courses were quite expensive and on top of that some of these courses were incomplete or poorly formulated, then I bumped into a course like Jamorama guitar lessons. This course is amazing guitar training with all the advantages and bonuses offered and at an incredible price.
“With your method I’ve progressed a lot, especially with the theme of chords. I’ve learned not only as it is the position of each chord, but that also have learned the rhythm of strumming, which is more important for my. What I like about the course are Jam Mercè Knight tracks. Spain.”
Jamorama has theoretical lessons divided into 4 books in PDF format. It includes an infinite number of chords and positions; 148 high quality video lessons; 26 tracks of Jam from different musical genres and approximately 55 rhythmic patterns.
Book #1 – Jamorama Beginner Guitar Lessons
- Learn basics such as the parts of the guitar and how to put yourself in position.
- Begin to read tablature – with this method you will be able to play any song.
- Discover the theory of diagrams of chord – something of musical theory.
- What is ¾ and 4/4 time? -It begins to distinguish time in every song you hear.
- Learn all the notes on the guitar arm.
- Major, minor, seventh and suspended chords
- Discover some scales and much more with the supplementary reference of chords.
- Here you can learn the basics such as Taps
- Strumming and plucking with fingers
- Different rhythmic patterns of chords and strumming.
- And you can get much more by getting Jamorama login details.
Introduction – the guitar and putting themselves in a position
Lesson 1 – Introduction to chords, chords diagrams of the and Re,
Lesson 2 – introduction to the guitar tablature, jam No.1 track
Lesson 3 – notes in the key of Sun, 4/4 time indication, notes in the
1st string, notes on the second string, track jam No.2
Lesson 4 – chord of my major, repeat sign, track jam No.3, notes
on the 3rd string
Lesson 5 – chord of g major chord of c major, jam 4 track, notes in
the rope 4th jam No.5 track
Lesson 6 – chord of a minor, round progression, jam 6 track, track
Jam No.7, notes on the fifth string
Lesson 7 – 8 notes, chord of FA Mayor scale rhythmic patterns
Lesson 8 – chords of dominant, La7, ke7 chord chord, chord 7th Mi7, track
Jam No. 8.
Lesson 9 – symbol of silent coup, No.9 jam track, notes in the sixth
rope, Jam track No. 10
Lesson 10 – chord of Sol7, Do7, rhythms of two chord bars
Lesson 11 – chord of Si7, blues in my major, Jam track No. 11
Lesson 12 – notes on the staff: first place, stitch finger with notes
Lesson 13 – indication of ¾, No.12 jam track metrics, low notes
with finger in ¾, Jam track, No.13
Lesson 14 – suspended chords, chord LAsus4, REsus4 chord,
chord MIsus4, Jam track No. 14, scales, larger scale, scale of
Do more, track Jam No.15
Lesson 15 – chord LAsus2, REsus2, Jam track No. 16 chord.
Additional chord reference
Book #2 – Advanced
- Here you learn to play different rhythmic patterns, see the note types and the different types of strumming.
- Tones and scales
- Breaks and music silence – more music theory
- Concepts on progressions of chords and some patterns to play Blues.
- Different techniques such as the mute with Palm, apanamiento and more.
- Discover and play the power chords and many more with additional reference of chords chords.
Lesson 1 – chord d minor, links with the bass notes
Lesson 2 – chords of major seventh, Fa 7th, Do 7Mayor, rhythmic patterns with
Lesson 3 – the 7th, Re 7th, Sun 7th largest, chromatic notes – first
Lesson 4 – If chord minor, rhythm in triplets
Lesson 5 – line’s sixth largest, La6 chord, chord of Mi6, the largest scale
Lesson 6 – chord f chord with cejillo, cejillo, f chord with tonic on the 6th
Lesson 7 – percussive strum
Lesson 8 – under with cejillo and tonic 6th chords
Lesson 9 – tones and scales
Lesson 10 – chord of f dominant 7th (tonic 6th), breaks and musical silence
Lesson 11 – Apanamiento, silence of black within a strum
Lesson 12 – major chords with cejillo and tonic on the 5th string, staccato strumming
Lesson 13 – concepts on progressions of chords, blues 1 pattern, pattern of
Lesson 14 – chord lower with cejillo and tonic in the 5th, 12 blues pattern bars No.3
Lesson 15 – technical of with the Palm muting
Lesson 16 – advanced rhythmic techniques
Lesson 17 – chord of dominant seventh with cejillo and tonic in the 5th, blues in d
Lesson 18 – Reggae strum
Lesson 19 – smaller scale
Lesson 20 – chord seventh chord Fam7, Sibm7 chord
Lesson 21 – chords chord Sib6 more with cejillo, chord of Fa6, 6th
Lesson 22 – chords of fifth (Power chords), Fa power chord, BB power chord
Lesson 23 – accents, composite metric
Lesson 24 – chord with cejillo in the form of Do
Lesson 25 – suspended chords with cejillo, Sibsus2, Sibsus4
Lesson 26 – chords of major seventh with cejillo and tonic in the 5th and 6th string…
Additional chord reference
Book #3 – advanced techniques of learning guitar
This is a great source to learn advanced guitar techniques when you want to create a routine of trial; it will help you to get answers of frequently asked questions such as:
What is guitar learning?
What are the technique?
How to learn guitar easily?
Book #4 – Tune your guitar
The book explains vital things such as how to change a string to different methods for tuning your guitar. –This is by far the most important book that you can get, before touching a chord is to tune your guitar.
- With Jamorama online guitar training, you will also learn;
- Tuning electric and acoustic guitars
- Tune 6 and 12 string guitars
- Tune your guitar without a tuner digital – indispensable for any guitarist
- Get the “perfect pitch” on your guitar using harmonics
- Effectively use a guitar tuner
- Your guitar never will be out of tone…
It also contains more than 216 positions of chords, 148 lessons recorded in video of great quality, 55 patterns to learn to play, Rock, Blues, Metal and other genres. And also includes 26 tracks of Jam, can you imagine playing in a band together with other musicians? These tracks give you the opportunity to live that experience.
148 video lessons
These videos have great picture and sound quality. They will be very helpful since you will be able to see exactly how each exercise, note, progression and implementation of chords; see the videos many times you required; don’t have anyone opposite who get tired of repeating the exercises.
List of Videos
1♪ Chord the largest
2♪ the largest
3♪D major chord
4♪ strumming A & D
5♪ plucking notes first rope
6♪ plucking notes second rope
7♪ chord e major
8♪ progression chords A, D, E
9♪ plucking notes third rope
10♪ G major chord
11♪ C major chord
12♪ progression D, A, C, & G
13♪ plucking notes fourth string
14♪ comparison A-Am
15♪ strum the minor
16♪ my minor chord
17♪ cyclic progression 1
18♪ 2 cyclic progression
19♪ plucking notes fifth string
20♪F major chord
21♪ F, C & G progression
22♪ A7 chord
23♪ Chord La7 (form 2)
24♪ & A7 chord progression
25♪ Chord ke7
26♪ progression D & D7
27♪ Chord Mi7
28♪ Chord Mi7 (form 2)
29♪ progression E & E7
30♪ progression of chords
31♪ progression 7th chords (A)
32♪ 7th chords (B) progression
33♪ progression A, C, G & E7
34♪ silent strum
35♪ plucking notes sixth string
36♪ Chord Sol7
37♪ chord D07
38♪ rhythms of two bars (A)
39♪ rhythms of two bars (B)
40♪ rhythms of two bars (C)
41♪ Chord Si7
42♪ progression Blues in E major
43♪ notes in first position
44♪ by pressing the bass notes
45♪ 3/4 time
46♪ bass notes in 3/4
47♪ Chord Lasus4
48♪ Chord Resus4
49♪ Chord Misus4
50♪ progression using sus4
51♪ c major scale
52♪ Chord Lasus2
53♪ Chord Resus2
54♪ progression sus2 & sus4
Jamorama Videos in BOOK 2
1♪ chord d minor
2♪ progression Am, Dm, G & C
3♪ links to low notes
4♪ Fa major seventh chord
5♪ C major seventh chord
6♪ progression of major seventh
7♪ patterns of 16ths of note
8♪ progression of chords 16ths
9♪ Chord Lamaj7
10♪ Chord Remaj7
11♪ Chord Solmaj7
12♪ progression with major seventh
13♪ colour/1st position notes
14♪ chord if less
15♪ progression in Bm
16♪ with triplet Quavers
17♪ progression using couch
18♪ La6 chord
19♪ According Mi6
20♪ progression 6th/7th
21♪ The larger scale
22♪ f major with Cejillo
23♪ accordance with Cejillo progression
24♪ strum percussive with Cejillo
25♪ strum percussive A. open
26♪ progression percussive strum
27♪ Prog. 2 percussive strumming
28♪ Fam with Cejillo and tonic 6th
29♪ Prog. child & elderly Cej.
30♪ Prog. child & elderly Cej.
31♪ the largest scale
32♪ d major scale
33♪ Scale of g major
34♪ e major scale
35♪ Fa7 chord tonic 6 cejillo
36♪ 6 tonic Fa7 cejillo (alt.)
37♪ progression with Fa7
38♪ Palm Apanamiento open.
39♪ Apanamiento of Palm (Cejillo)
40♪ eighth note rests
41♪ Prog. with eighth note rests
42♪ A. May. with Cejillo and tonic 5th
43♪ Staccato strumming
44♪ progression Staccato strumming
45♪ Blues pattern 1/a. of cej. 6th
46♪ Blues pattern 2/Cej. 5th and 6th
47♪ Sibm (tonic 5th)
48♪ Prog. Tonic minor 5th
49♪ Staccato, pause & 16ths
50♪ pattern of 3 Blues (ton. 5 & 6)
51♪ Palm Muting according the
52♪ pulse and mute. with Palm
53♪ advanced rhythmic techniques
54♪ 2 Advanced rhythmic techniques
55♪ advanced rhythmic techniques 3
56♪ Prog. with strumming eg. previous
57♪ Prog. with strumming eg. previous
58♪ Prog. with strumming eg. previous
59♪ Sib7 (pattern 5) form 1
60♪ Sib7 (pattern 5) Form 2
61♪ Blues in d
62♪ strum Reggae (Am)
63♪ progression Reggae strum
64♪ the largest scale
65♪ a minor scale
66♪ Fam7 (6 tonic)
67♪ Bbm 7 (pattern 5)
68♪ Prog. Chord minor 7th
69♪ 6 Fa (6 tonic)
70♪ 6 Sib (pattern 5)
71♪ Prog. Line 6 more
72♪ Fa Power Chord
73♪ BB Power Chord
74♪ Prog. using Power Chords
75♪ Prog. 6/8 using accents
76♪ Do # Cejillo way to Do
77♪ Prog. Do # with Cejillo
78♪ BB sus2 tonic 5
79♪ BB sus4 tonic 5
80♪ Fa sus4 tonic 6
81♪ Prog. with sus4 chords
82♪ Prog. Sus2 & sus4 chords
83♪ Fa tonic 7M 6
84♪ Sib tonic 7M 5
85♪ Prog. Major 7th chords
86♪ Chord Fa9
87♪ Chord Si9
88♪ Prog. using 9th chords
89♪ other prog. using 9th chords
90♪ chord diminished 7th
91♪ Prog. using diminished 7th
92♪ other Prog. using diminished 7th
93♪ Aaug chord
94♪ Prog. with an increased chord
26 audio tracks
Calls Jam tracks to play with the band Jamorama. There will be “exam at the end after each chapter”. To make sure that you learn each lesson chords well? and you put attention on changes and progressions? Let’s run this knowledge along with a band playing different rhythms of Rock, Pop, Country, Blues, Reggae and Jazz.
- Bonus 1, GuitarHit, game entertainment: it’s an auditory game of high level and quality, with which you can train your ear to make transcriptions with only listening to a song, can you imagine learning how playing a song just to listen to it? with this bonus in just two weeks, you’ll be able to do this.
- Bonus 2, Jayde Múscia Pro, training for reading: with this software you can train the reading on the staff and you’ll be able to memorize you notes in photographic form and without much effort.
- Bonus 3, Guitar Tuner Pro, Software to tune the guitar: the course, as well as teach you how to tune a guitar gives you this software, with which the correct tuning will be a task for other simple, which software or tuning device has a minimum cost of $ 20.00, and that those of medium quality to low, here you will get this gift , with great quality and paying even less!
- Bonus 4, metronome Jamorama, so always this time: this gift will quite serve as support for classes, with which you can improve your time, as well as the speed and control of the guitar.
- Bonus 5, book of chords, more than 70 pages full of chords: perhaps you’ve already had the opportunity to try the Jamorama guitar chords book, now you can download as a gift so you will have it available at any time.